Miracle-Gro® Houseplant Potting Mix
Overview & Benefits
Caring for houseplants is easy and fun with the right foundation. That's why we created Miracle-Gro® Houseplant Potting Mix. It contains the elements and nutrients indoor plants need to thrive, and it feeds for up to 6 months after potting. And because we know that bugs aren't welcome in your home, the soil is less prone to gnats, thanks to the right combination of ingredients: perlite, sphagnum peat moss, fertilizer, a wetting agent and coir.
This nutrient-rich potting mix is also certified under the Mulch & Soil Council, whose mission is to define quality products that uphold industry guidelines. Plus, it’s recommended for growing Pothos, Monstera Plants, Spider Plants, and more popular indoor plant varieties. A single 4-qt. bag fills an 8-inch container. For even more spectacular results and to further support your success in growing happy houseplants, consider starting regular feedings with Miracle-Gro® Plant Food 30 days after potting your plants.
Pairs Nicely With
- Product Specs
- Growing indoors is easy under the right conditions; Miracle-Gro® Houseplant Potting Mix combines key elements plants need to thrive
- Recommended for growing beautiful indoor houseplant varieties like Pothos, Spider Plants, Monstera, Philodendron, English Ivy and more
- This indoor plant soil is less prone to gnats, thanks to the combination of perlite, sphagnum and peat moss that's just right
- Certified by the Mulch & Soil Council as a quality product in compliance with industry standards
- A single 4-qt bag fills an 8-inch container; for even more spectacular results, start regular feedings with Miracle-Gro® Plant Food 30 days after planting
How to use
- Fill a pot with a drain hole about 1/3 full with Miracle-Gro® Houseplant Potting Mix.
- Loosen the root ball, then place the plant into the pot.
- Add more of the potting mix. When the pot is full, press down lightly on the top of the soil.
- Water the newly planted succulent (let the pot drain).
Where to use
Specially formulated for growing indoor houseplants in pots or containers.
Where not to use
This potting mix is not intended to be used when planting in-ground.
When to apply
Use this potting mix when planting or replanting houseplants.
Scotts No-Quibble Money Back Guarantee®
If for any reason you, the consumer, are not satisfied after using this product, you are entitled to get your money back. Simply send us evidence of purchase and we will mail you a refund check promptly. To contact us, visit our Help Center.
A 4 qt. bag will fill one 8" container. (Amounts may vary depending on the size of the root ball.)
This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
It is recommended that you wear garden gloves and wash your hands after using any planting materials.
Using with Other Products
Consider starting a regular feeding program with Miracle-Gro® plant food 30 days after planting for even more spectacular results.
After planting, water your plant.
What to Expect
- Designed to be less prone to gnats (contains no compost or bark, which are known to shelter fungus gnats).
- Feeds for up to 6 months.