Miracle-Gro® Indoor Potting Mix
Overview & Benefits
Grow amazing indoor container plants with Miracle-Gro® Indoor Potting Mix. It has been blended for a wide variety of container plants and is designed to be less prone to gnats*. This mix has an easy-to-water formula that helps the soil easily re-wet while feeding for up to 6 months. *Contains no compost or bark, which are known to shelter fungus gnats.
- Product Specs
- Blended for a wide variety of container plants
- Feeds up to 6 months
- Designed to be less prone to gnats (Contains no compost or bark, which are known to shelter fungus gnats)
- Contains coconut coir, which holds and releases water and helps soil easily re-wet
- For use in containers
How to use
- Select a pot with a drain hole.
- Fill pot about 1/3 full.
- Loosen root ball, place in pot.
- Add mix, press lightly.
- Water, let drain.
- Start feeding 30 days after planting.
When to apply
Use when potting or repotting indoor plants in containers.
How often to apply
To avoid soil compaction and replenish nutrients, all plants should be repotted annually with fresh Miracle-Gro® Indoor Potting Mix.
Guaranteed Satisfaction or Your Money Back! Within 6 months of purchase if you, the consumer, are not completely satisified with the results after using this product, we will refund your purchase price in full.
0.25 - 0.13 - 0.19
This 6 qt bag will fill 4, 6 inch-wide pots. The number of containers filled varies by bag size. See back of bag.
This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.