Miracle-Gro® Succulent Potting Mix
Overview & Benefits
Indoor succulents are easy to care for, but they do have some special requirements that can mean the difference between surviving and thriving. That's why we created Miracle-Gro® Succulent Potting Mix. This premium soil is created to help your favorite succulents and cactus varieties grow up happy and strong with the right combination of ingredients. The soil features fast-draining technology and plant-loving ingredients like sphagnum peat moss, forest products, and fertilizer.
This mix is also certified by the Mulch & Soil Council, whose mission is to define quality products that uphold industry guidelines. So whether you’re potting aloe vera under a window sill, or designing an assortment of cacti planters outside, set a fruitful foundation with this succulent-specific potting mix. For even more spectacular results and to further support your success in growing indoor potted plants, consider starting regular feedings with Miracle-Gro® Plant Food 30 days after potting your plants.
Pairs Nicely With
- Product Specs
- Created for those who love growing succulents as much as we do, Miracle-Gro® Succulent Potting Mix contains the nutrients succulents need to thrive
- This succulent potting soil is fast-draining and features a blend of sphagnum peat moss, forest products and fertilizer
- Great for helping to grow happy and beautiful succulent varieties like Burro’s Tail, Echeverias, Houseleek, as well as cacti
- Certified by the Mulch & Soil Council as a quality product in compliance with industry standards
- A single 4-qt. bag fills an 8-inch container; for even more spectacular results, start regular feedings with Miracle-Gro® plant food 30 days after planting
How to use
- Fill a pot with a drain hole about 1/3 full with Miracle-Gro® Succulent Potting Mix.
- Loosen the root ball, then place the plant into the pot.
- Add more of the potting mix. When the pot is full, press down lightly on the top of the soil.
- Water the newly planted succulent (let the pot drain).
Where to use
Specially formulated for growing succulents in pots or containers.
Where not to use
This potting mix is not intended to be used when planting in-ground.
When to apply
Use this potting mix when planting or replanting succulents.
A 4 qt. bag will fill one 8" container. (Amounts may vary depending on the size of the root ball.)
This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
It is recommended that you wear garden gloves and wash your hands after using any planting materials.
Using with Other Products
Consider starting a regular feeding program with Miracle-Gro® plant food 30 days after planting for even more spectacular results.
After planting, water the succulent.