Nature's Care® Organic & Natural Potting Mix with Water Conserve®
Overview & Benefits
Thirsty plants are mopey plants—keep them hydrated with Nature’s Care® Organic & Natural Potting Mix with Water Conserve®. Containing natural products with moisture-holding power like yucca and coir, this specially formulated potting mix is designed to absorb water like a sponge to protect against over- and under-watering. Plus, it contains alfalfa meal, kelp meal, earthworm castings and bone meal to build stronger roots. Grow something happy today!
Pairs Nicely With
- Product Specs
- With Root-Trients™ - Alfalfa Meal, Bone Meal, Earthworm Castings, and Kelp Meal to provide nutrients essential in helping plants to build strong roots
- Contains cool things from nature like yucca and coir, which provide unique moisture control qualities
- Give your plants some extra love with your favorite Nature's Care® plant food one month after planting
- Perfect for your potted fruits, vegetables and flowers
- Includes perlite for optimized aeration for your potted plants
- Thirsty plants are mopey plants, and keeping them hydrated starts from the ground up
- The moisture-holding power comes from nature, with cool things like yucca and coir
- Contains alfalfa meal, kelp meal, earthworm castings and bone meal to build stronger roots
- OMRI® listed for organic use
- Absorbs water like a sponge and sends nutrients right to the roots so plants grow up big and strong
How to use
- 1. Grab a pot with a drain hole
- 2. Fill up about 1/3
- 3. Plant goes in (obviously)
- 4. Fill 'er up
- 5. Water and drain
Where to use
Use when potting or repotting indoor or outdoor plants in containers.
Our commitment to Sustainability: Did you know that you're partnering with us in one of the world's largest recycling efforts? Each year, we beneficially reuse millions of pounds of material from yards, farms, and forests in our Nature's Care® soils, potting mixes and natural plant foods, to help you grow plants that enhance your environment and make the world more beautiful.
Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back. If your plants aren't satisfied, return product UPC or receipt to us for a refund. For our digits and address, click here.
The more soil you have, the more you can plant. Check out your bag to see how much you can garden.
One 8 qt. bag fills two 8 inch wide pots.
One 16 qt. bag fills one 12 inch wide pot.
One 32 qt. bag fills two 12 inch wide pots.
Amounts may vary depending on size of the root ball.
Perfect for your potted fruits,vegetables and flowers
Kids & Pets
If you're making this a family affair, kids need grown-up supervision.
This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
Watering Tips: Keep product dry until use. Do your container plants a favor by giving them enough time between watering. When the mix is dry to the touch, it's ready for more. And please, don't let your plants sit in icky drainage water.
Using With Other Products: After a month, you'll want to give your potted plants some extra love with your favorite Nature's Care® plant food (we heart Nature's Care® Natural All-Purpose Water Soluble Plant Food!)
The Dirt on Our Potting Mix: Our unique potting mix works overtime providing a firm foundation, nutrients, water and air for plants. But what goes into the perfect mix? Organic and natural ingredients like sphagnum peat moss, processed forest products, coir, perlite, organic fertilizer, and yucca. To learn more about these not-so-secret ingredients, Click Here.